Today I started Chalene Extreme– it is hard core workout program that includes heavy weight lifting. It felt amazing to be working my muscles once again and it also felt good knowing that I am doing something good for my body. Today was also my weigh in day-I lost 4.4 pounds! I am amazed that in 1 week withour working out I lost over 4 pounds-hopefully week 2 will be just as good!!
Today I ate :
- smoothie with spinach, parsley, lemon, and bananas
- green tea and almonds (I love this snack)
- Homemade Kale chips-I bought organic Kale (leafy green) and put some seasonings on it and dehydrated it until it was crunchy
- avocado and lime with my homemade corn/flax crackers
- banana split-frozen bananas blended into an ice cream topped with strawberries and chocolate syrup….man this was heavenly and left me feeling full for almost 4 hours!! The chocolate syrup was made from cocoa powder, coconut oil, and agave.