Today I had 5 kids total -my 2 and then 3 of my nieces and nephews-it was lots of fun and my kids had a blast! They all wanted me to make green smoothies and salads for their lunches, so that is exactly what I did!! 🙂
- fresh squeezed orange juice with chia seeds
- green tea and almonds (my staple)
- salad with romaine, spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, evoo and apple cider vinegar
- chocolate-almond shake……MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! I used coconut milk, cocoa powder, bananas, homemade almond butter, agave, and maca powder.
- Kombucha -these are a wonderful drink to add into your diet-I get mine from the health food store and they are amazing!
- more almonds
- my homemade flax crackers dipped into a homemade “cheezy dip” made with red peppers, lemon juice, cayenne, hemp seeds, nutritional yeast and sea salt -this was to die for and perfect for the big game