Today was the birthday party for my little girl-we had her aunts, uncles, grandmas, grandpas and cousins all over for a celebration. Needless to say I was pretty busy cleaning and preparing for this party so : no workout!!! Today I ate:
- Green juice made with kale, apples, limes
- green tea and almonds
- 3 mango wrappers with spinach, sprouts, cucumbers, avocado and mango-peach salsa
- salad with spinach, romaine, sprouts, cucumbers, tomatoes, crumbled flax chips (my homemade recipe), more mango-peach salsa and a little evoo and apple cider vinegar-this reminded me of a taco salad
- while everyone enjoyed birthday cake and ice cream I whipped up some banana ice cream (frozen bananas, vanilla, agave), topped with strawberry slices, chopped almonds, and some homemade chocolate sauce (cocoa powder, coconut oil, agave, and almond butter) I made a huge bowl and enjoyed!
- banana with Sunbutter (made with sunflower seeds)