Hello everyone! I finally got motivated to work out today!! I did 500 jumps with my jump rope and 30 min on the elliptical machine! THis is the first workout I have done in months!! Today I was preparing for my daughters birthday party for Saturday- I had to make the cakes-which smelled amazing! I also had to bake up some”special sugar cookies” for my sons Valentine’s day party at school. They are frosting heart shaped sugar cookies-well, he cannot have the frosting or the cookies because of his allergies so I make a “special” cookie and frosting for him to take to school that day so he doesn’t feel left out. So lots of baking today but NO TASTING!!!!
Today I ate:
- chocolate shake made with bananas, water, cocoa powder, agave, hempseeds, maca, and ice
- Homemade tomato soup (3 Roma tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, onion, sea salt, hempseeds, basil, and red pepper flakes) I blended this up and warmed it just a little
- homemade flax crackers crumbled into the soup
- green tea
- apple and almonds
- coconut lemonade (fresh coconut water, lemons, agave, vanilla)-this is fabulous!!!
- Big salad made with romaine, spinach, pea shoots, cucumbers, and lime vinaigrette