Today was a little better than yesterday, although I was still away from home most of the day. I dropped my son off at preschool and then ran errands until it was time to pick him up, then it was home for lunch and then back in the car to drive my kids to gymnastics. After gymnastics we had 2 more stops before we headed home for the evening. I didn’t work out again though, which is something I really want to get back into doing!
Today I ate:
- smoothie made with bananas, cherries, spinach, cocoa powder, stevia and water – I drank 1/2 for breakfast while I ran my errands
- 12 almonds and 1 apple
- the other 1/2 of my morning smoothie
- 1/2 avocado smashed with sea salt and lots of cayenne pepper because I like things spicy with homemade “chips”
The “chips” are made with organic corn, red pepper, onion, flax meal, hemp seeds, lime juice and sea salt-I food process it until mixed well and then I place them into a food dehydrator which warms at a very low temperature. It takes about 24-36 hours for these to actually get crunchy, but they were delicious! Especially dipped into my spicy avocado dip!!!
- green tea with stevia
- Big salad made with romaine lettuce, spinach, pea shoots (Trader Joe’s), cucumbers, pomegranate seeds, 1/2 red apple diced, sprinkled with dulse (seaweed) and my homemade dressing of apple cider vinegar, flax oil, extra virgin olive oil and seasonings
- homemade almond butter mixed with some agave and cocoa powder-this was extra yummy!!
I still don’t have calories for the day-hopefully I will get this soon!!!