Today has been a super busy day for me and it has also been draining. I have so many things going on and I think it has overwhelmed me. Anyways, I did mange to eat all unprocessed today- however, I do believe I did not eat enough calories. I am aiming to stay somewhere between 1300-1500 calories per day which is where I need to be for my body type. I did not work out today even though I had intentions to!
Today I ate:
- smoothie made with bananas, blueberries, spinach, water, stevia and cocoa powder
- 12 almonds
- 1 whole english cucumber and 4 roma tomatoes – I sliced these onto a large plate, drizzled with balsamic vinegar , sprinkled with dulse (seaweed), and sea salt
- green tea sweetened with stevia
- 3 cups of pineapple
- 1 spoonful of homemade fresh almond butter
- smoothie made with bananas, mango, spinach, agave, and water
I couldn’t log into Fitday.com to track my nutritional values for the day, hopefully I will be able to get on tomorrow!