Today I woke up and did some interval training (alternating between cardio/light weight but lots of reps) it is killer!!! Today was a busy day, hardly sat down at all….lots to do!! I ate something questionable today…..tell me what you think!
Today I ate:
- Smoothie made with coconut water, 2 bananas, 1 cup raspberries, cocoa powder, stevia, and tons of ice (drank half for breakfast and the other half for lunch)
- green tea (sipped this on the way home from grocery store)
- watermelon (took bites while making phone calls, putting groceries away, giving my dear mom a pedicure, putting my son down for his nap, and doing dishes)…talk about multi tasking!!!
- 1 cup of organic corn sprinkled with sea salt and cayenne pepper
- some mashed potatoes with sea salt (made these for my family and decided that even though it was cooked it was still a vegetable and I ate a small bowl-can’t decide if this was a cheat or allowable-what do you think?)
Stats for the day:
Fat: 20 grams
Carbs: 213 grams
Protein: 23 grams
Fiber: 31 grams