Well, I woke up and saw it was supposed to rain so we postponed my little guys party until tomorrow….hopefully, it will be sunny and beautiful. No workout in the a.m. except for some heavy cleaning, in the p.m. my family went for a nice walk.
Today I ate:
- Pink grapefruit juice with dried pomegranate powder added in
- Smoothie with water, 2 bananas, cherries, cocoa powder, ground flax, lucuma powder, maca powder, and mesquite powder
- lots of H2O melon
- 2 “cookies” made from ground up cashews and dates-this is Delicious!!
- Salad with lettuce, pepper, cukes, sprouts, and salsa
- Chocolate-Banana Ice cream…..made with fresh coconut water, chia seeds, hemp protein powder, cocoa powder, 2 bananas, and lots of ice-ate this with a spoon just like ice cream and it was so good!!!!
Stats for the day:
Fat: 24 grams
Carbs: 301 grams
Protein: 31 grams
Fiber: 43 grams
Check out my other blog….http://Rawkinmom.wordpress.com/