Today I woke up and did some weight training…love this!!! Today went pretty smoothly, no cravings or temptations, but I stayed home all day. Actually, a rather boring day, but got to chat with a good friend!!!
Today I ate:
- Smoothie made with spinach, papaya, plantain, strawberries and water
- Fruit salad with pineapple, banana, blueberries, raspberries, blackberies, and strawberries
- honeydew melon
- almonds again!!!
- 1/4 avocado mashed with cayenne pepper and sea salt, scooped onto Nori Rolls (seaweed), topped with cucumber slices and broccoli slaw I dipped it into a little Tamari (natural soy sauce)
- Salad again!!! I am just craving hot spicy salads for some reason….so I used lots of lettuce (Romaine, and a Mache’ blend) Cubanelle pepper, snap peas, cucumber, sprouts, broccoli slaw, topped with balsamic vinegar and a little dressing
- Homemade chocolate coconut ice cream!!! I used coconut, vanilla, agave, and cocoa powder…blended this up and then put it into my ice cream maker. Topped with fresh raspberries…..this was heavenly!!!! My whole family enjoyed this too!!!
Stats for the Day:
Fat: 40 grams (yikes!- avocado, almonds, and coconut!!!)
Carbs: 220 grams
Protein: 26 grams
Fiber: 54 grams