I had to wake up early today, I am going to a friends house to do a garage sale, couldn’t fall asleep until late so I ended up with only about 5 hours of sleep. The only workout I will get today is loading and unloading garage sale stuff!!!
Today I ate:
- Grapefruit Juice: fresh squeezed from my juicer-used 3 grapefruits
- Smoothie made with Raspberries, banana, cocoa powder, stevia, water and ice
- Fruit salad compliments of my good friend Nicole!!! Check out her blog!!! http://wannabehealthnut.wordpress.com/ It had pineapple, watermelon, banana, blueberries and raspberries in it!!! So yummy!!!
- Almonds throughout the day total of 1 ounce
- Salad with lettuce from my garden, sprouts, broccoli slaw, cucumbers, apple, salsa and dressing
- green tea with stevia
- coconut limeade (we were so hot and sun burned from sitting outside all day…this was so delicious and refreshing!!) made from coconut water, fresh lime juice, agave, and vanilla and lots of ice
- salad with Romaine, dulse, cayenne pepper, and salsa
My friend Nicole joined me today on my experiment and ate unprocessed foods all day with me!!! We had a blast, it was delicious and we both made about $30 bucks. (Not the greatest but, it is $30 more than we started with!!!)
Stats for the day….
Fat: 40 grams which for me is way to high…need to cut out those darn almonds!!!
Carbs: 220 grams
Protein: 26 grams
Fiber: 36 grams