Well today I woke up to work out, but I dragged my feet and played on the computer and then cuddled on the couch under a warm blanket with my son. It was much more cozy than working out plus, it is the last day of my little guy being 2!! Tomorrow he will be 3 and soon he won’t want to cuddle on the couch with mom, so I guess I won’t be too hard on myself.
Today I ate:
- Green Smoothie made with 1 cup spinach, 1 cup Mache’ Blend (a type of lettuce), 2 bananas, and 2 ataulfo mangos, water and ice
- Green tea
- Goji Berries and Chlorella
Goji berries are similar in texture to raisins but their taste is a little sweet and a little tart. They are grown in China, Mongolia, and Tibet. They are very high in antioxidants. I will be posting a blog about them soon here http://RawkinMom.wordpress.com/ . Chlorella is a green algae that has very high amounts of chlorophyll in it. It is an immune system builder, a detoxifier, and is excellent for digestion. It contains enzymes and 18 of the 22 amino acids that our bodies use. I will also be writing a post about these eventually!!!
- 2 organic nectarines diced and mixed with a 6 oz. package of organic raspberries – I found organic nectarines at Meijer and they were pretty cheap!!!
- chocolate covered cherry smoothie made with coconut water, frozen cherries, 2 bananas, cocoa powder, stevia and ice
- Big green salad made with Romaine lettuce, Boston lettuce, Green Leaf lettuce, cucumbers, cubanelle pepper, sprouts, broccoli slaw, apple, almonds and balsamic vinaigrette
My stats for the day:
Fat: 34 grams
Carbs: 295 grams
Fiber: 50 grams
Overall an okay day but, I am aiming for less calories and fat for tomorrow.