Okay, so today I woke up and did some cardio and some weight training which felt really good. However, making the kids their breakfast I wanted to eat some of it!!! Whole grain waffles with vegan non dairy butter and Grade B Pure Maple syrup, oh my!!! Instead I ate ………
- Green smoothie made with 1 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice, 3 big handfuls of baby spinach, 2 small bananas, and 1/2 pound of strawberries (11 strawberries) blended up with ice……this was really good, I even licked the rim of my blender container after I poured it into my giant mug!!!
- green tea
- 3 apples: Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, and a Gala all diced up and mixed into a bowl
- chocolate coconut milk (homemade with coconut water, coconut meat, dates, vanilla, and cocoa powder)
- 4 lettuce tacos made with Romaine lettuce leaves each stuffed with avocado, broccoli slaw mix, sprouts, and fresh homemade salsa (that I made myself) each with a dash of cayenne pepper because I like it HOT!!!
- 12 raw almonds eaten throughout the day
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup watermelon
- 60 oz. of water
Fat: 33 grams
Carbs: 230 grams
Protein: 24 grams
Fiber: 43 grams
Overall, I think today I consumed too many of my calories from fat….almonds, avocado and coconut….not a good combination!!!